Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Up Close And Personal

1) First I thought of many forms of Up Close and Personal. I then picked out various choices and decided to go with someone whispering into someone elses ear because whispering takes you to having to be up close and you're obviously not trying to be loud if you whisper and only wanting that person to know so that is how its personal.
2) I demonstrated emphasis in my work by adding shading to the face and the red lips.
3) The medium I chose to use was color pencil because I thought it'd go best with the type of drawing I was going for.
4) No I didn't take any risks because I didn't want my drawing to be ruined in the end.
5) In my opinion I think I used technique to form the side of the face and the hand used to whisper into the other persons ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment